Thursday, June 4, 2015

Boo-Boo Cover up

June 4, 2015

"Boo-Boo Cover-Up is a wholly owned private company that does not use animal products or test on animals."

Here's a statement I received from the brand. This is not clear to me and I requested clarification. For now they're going to the gray list and I will update once I have more information from the company.

UPDATE:
June 12, 2015

"Yes, our manufacturers provide Origin Statements on individual ingredients in the formula to verify vegan friendliness when required.

Boo-Boo Cover-Up does not distribute directly to China, but International Orders can be placed for individual sales online here:


This is the response that I received, still unsure whether their suppliers test or not. They said they verify vegan friendliness, but not animal testing. They stay on gray list for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment