Sunday, June 7, 2015

BH Cosmetics

December 4, 2013

"Thank you for your interest in BH Cosmetics.  We  require all of our Manufacturers, affiliate companies, or third parties to sign a legal and binding document that they do not and will not test our products or raw materials and animals.  Our products are not tested on animals. "

They didn't specify about China. Will ask for clarification and update. Gray list for now. 

June 7, 2015
UPDATE: 
I asked all of my questions again and received the following response: 

"Please be assured that we never test on animals or associate with suppliers who test on animals."

Again, very generic and doesn't address all of my questions. Requests for clarification haven't been responded to. However, I just noticed that they're certified by Leaping Bunny, but they're on Logical Harmony's Gray Area list. I'm honestly not sure whom to trust in this situation. The response I got from them before is more in depth. I'm going to leave them in Gray Area list till I get more clarification from them and it's your choice to decide whom you trust. I would also recommend contacting the company yourself and seeing how they respond to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment