Friday, April 24, 2015

Purpose of the blog

This is the blog where I'm going to be posting the research that I do on cruelty-free brands. I'm doing it for my personal convenience, so that I have a place where I can quickly get information about brands I'm interested in.

I'm gonna mention that although my goal is to be cruelty-free, right now about 85% of my products are. There are certain brands or products that aren't cruelty-free but I haven't been able to give up, as I haven't found a decent dupe. I never buy from brands like L'Oreal or Johnson & Johnson, but I do have some L'Occitane and Dior products. There are also a lot of brands in a gray area and some of them I'm comfortable with and some of them I'm not. It's up to everyone to decide what they're comfortable with based on the research and information that they have. The two sources that I trust for cruelty-free certification are LogicalHarmony and Leaping Bunny. I also check with PETA, but don't trust them as much.

Hopefully this will prove to be a useful resource for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment